Friday, July 23, 2010

Not Love

I hate it when you look into my eyes,
cz i dont want you to see my soul
I hate it when i look into your eyes,
All i see is the vanity n lies of beauty you've been fed
I hate it when you try to hold me,
It just reminds me i'm alone
I hate it when u hold my hands,
cz it keeps me from downing my vodka
I hate it when u ask me if i think u r pretty,
thats why i'm taking the vodka, to lie better
I hate it when u ask what i'm thinking about,
cz its definately not you
I hate it when u kiss me,
all th lipgloss feels lk i'm eating raw cold fat
I hate it when u hug me,
feels like a squishy oil drum
I hate it when u ask me 2go home with u,
cz i wanna go home n wank
I hate it when u brag 2 me who u can have,
cz it sure as hell aint me
I hate it when u ask why i'm being an asshole,
cz i dont give a shit
I hate it when u ask me if i'l call,
cz i'd rather spend my airtime writing on how much i hate everything about you

No comments:

Post a Comment